We do removals for all trees and are fully licensed and insured.
Big or small, Gruett Tree Company safely removes trees and stumps from your yard. Our tree removals are followed by a thorough clean-up of the work area. We take care of removing all of the debris.
Contact Gruett Tree Company for a detailed and Free Estimate from a Certified Arborist.
Your Tree Care Specialist will:
- Make an on-site visit to evaluate site/tree and determine an accurate price for your tree removal.
- Upon request, provide any alternate solutions other than full tree removal.
- Email or mail your proposal and follow-up to discuss details and answer any of your questions.
- Schedule work to be done at a time convenient for you.
- Arrange any needed details such as:
- Coordinate with power or service companies
- Obtaining any permits
- Notifying neighbors
Our skilled Tree Care Specialist can accomplish even the most difficult tree removals. We work around your landscaping, home and buildings, and other trees. We use the appropriate equipment to get the job done quickly and safely.
Gruett Tree Company has an excellent safety record, and carries full insurance. Should an accident occur, you as a homeowner will not be held liable for any resulting injuries or damages.
With a variety of equipment and years of experience, we are always able to create a removal plan that is right for you and your unique situation. We may use an aerial lift bucket, cranes, our specialized rigging system, or any state-of-the-art equipment to remove your tree quickly, safely, and with a minimum of disturbance to the surrounding area.
Our workers have undergone training to work around and near electrical hazards. While they are not electricians, they can differentiate between safe and unsafe work zones, and we will coordinate with your electric company when necessary.
Gruett Tree Company will also remove the stump if you choose. As this requires different equipment, a specially trained technician will complete that at a time separate from the tree removal.